Elan Recovery + Wellness offers a wide variety of services in order to meet the unique needs of each client, and we tailor our program to the individual. We only use the most effective treatments based on the latest research and evidence.
Each individualized plan will include a combination of available treatments and services.
Individual and group therapies are utilized to provide social reinforcement and to help enforce behavioral contingencies that promote abstinence and a drug-free lifestyle.
Experienced on-staff therapists help clients accept and understand the underlying emotional issues that are often associated with addiction or co-occurring disorders.
Our evidence-based treatment approaches target people with chronic emotional deregulation problems and impulsivity, which can result in behavioral difficulties.
Skills groups address the four main skills: Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Emotional Regulation, and Interpersonal Effectiveness.
For relapse prevention, our clients complete an individualized written relapse prevention plan which teaches the behavioral, cognitive, emotional, and motivational coping techniques that will support long-term recovery.
Additional Treatment Services:
- CBT / REBT: restructuring patterns of thinking to improve coping.
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy): Increases psychological flexibility and ability to engage in values-based positive behaviors while experiencing difficult thoughts/emotions.
- ME/MI (Motivational Enhancement): Collaborative approach to increasing individuals’ motivations for change.
- DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy): Balances behavioral change, problem solving, and emotional regulation.
- Shame Resiliency / Vulnerability Training
- Medication Assisted Therapies (MAT): Psychopharmacology for depression, anxiety, insomnia, cravings.
- Mental Health Treatment for co-occurring disorders.
Additional Therapy Programs:
- Educational Groups and Lectures
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Complimentary Therapy/Ancillary Services
- Recreational Therapy
- Music/Art Therapy
- Adventure Therapy
- Life Skills Training
- Relapse Prevention Skills Groups
- Recovery Management Skills
- Stress Reduction
- Spiritual Care
- Experiential Therapies