Elan Recovery + Wellness uses only evidence-based clinical treatment interventions that aide in the achievement of long-term recovery from addictions and co-occurring disorders.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy (REBT)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Motivational enhancement and interviewing (ME/MI)
- Shame resiliency and vulnerability training
- Medication assisted therapy for depression, anxiety, insomnia and cravings
Treatment services offered:
- Adaptive testing
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Biosound technology
- EMDR/Trauma therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Recovery Coaches
- Family program
- Alumni program
Biosound therapy is provided to our clients as a crisis intervention that naturally reduces stress, and our certified EMDR therapist helps those affected by trauma process memories and emotions in a secure setting.
Elan’s Medical Director is also Triple Board Certified in Psychiatry; Addiction Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.